Founded in 2006, PureTick.com is a live day trading room with an 89.9 % success rate – the best on average track record for e-mini trade alerts. Unlike other online live day trading rooms, PureTick.com is built around the principles of trading education, community and most importantly – tough love. Day trading is by far one of the most intense and challenging industries you could choose as a career path. And unfortunately, most online day trading companies sell people the dream of easy success and products positioned as the “Holy Grail” for out-smarting the market to become a day trader.
You will never outsmart the market. The market is a machine. You can learn how to navigate the market to your advantage – but that takes practice, training, hard work and incredible mental and emotional control and self-management. It takes forgetting everything you think you know technically, while also creating new behaviors to support you in making smart choices when emotions take over.
Our goal at PureTick.com is to give it to you straight. There is no Holy Grail. The Holy Grail is inside of you. Every day trader is different and in order to be successful you need to take a hard look at yourself and figure out what is getting in your way, what you need to learn and practice and then be ferociously diligent in following through on your commitments. If you’re day trading as a hobby – do not plan on being successful. If you are day trading to build a business – you are in the right place.
At PureTick, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best experts, tools, and resources possible, in order to support them in becoming profitable day traders. Our most successful members are coachable, committed students, that have a winning mindset and are willing to make trading & trading education a priority in their lives. They act as champions in supporting the success of their fellow PureTick colleagues, providing a strong, community of like-minded individuals that can learn and share best practices with each other. Together, we work as a community to build new habits, mitigate fear, boost confidence and grow sustainable, profitable day trading businesses.
Whether you are new to trading or an experience trader, if you are ready to be the CEO of your own day trading business, PureTick.com is for you. Our extensive portfolio of products and services offer training and live trading room memberships, education, 1:1 technical mentorships and 1:1 mindset coaching and resources.
Prosper from Panic
The primary methodology of PureTick.com is to trade with the trend. By trading with the trend we attempt to take advantage of all of the day traders, who bet wrong. This is exactly as our motto reads: Prosper from Panic. Day Traders who find themselves caught in a position against the trend have allowed themselves loose boundaries – are more likely to panic – which allows YOU a much better chance at making successful trades. We help you take advantage of this situation by teaching you how to set boundaries for trade entries, exits, stops, and fills and stick to them, so that you build self-confidence and grow as a successful day trader.
How It All Works
We are short-term day traders, so we define our trend by observing the 60-minute and 15-minute charts. To avoid subjectivity we use two moving averages of prices: a 5 period simple moving average and a 20 period simple moving average. When the 5 period is above the 20 period we call the trend as up. The reverse for a down-trend. For additional confirmation, we observe prices in relation to the “Daily Pivot” – a calculated indicator based on the prior day’s high, low and closing price. If current prices are above the daily pivot and rising, that adds an upward confirmation to the moving average method. If prices are below the daily pivot, that then suggests a downward confirmation to the moving average method. Our most successful trades happen when the two moving averages and the daily pivot observation all converge in the same direction. Once a trend has been established our next concern is to trade when prices are not over-extended in one direction – to avoid chasing the market. When a trend is established we then wait for profit taking to allow the market to correct an overbought or oversold condition. We call this the “retracement”.
What Makes PureTick Different
Many of you might be saying, “but many day trading gurus do this, what makes your trading education any different?” The bottom line, while simple, is that we are much more patient in our definition of a pullback. We call our method a combination of a “Filter and Trigger” method.
The filters determine what side of the market we want to be on during the day. The first filter we use, which can be determined even before the 9:30AM trading begins, is to see what price is trading as compared to its daily pivot level. If price is trading above we look for long Triggers, if price is below we look for short Triggers. The first 15 minutes of trading after the open, we usually have our other Filters in place. In order to have a bias, we need at least a 65% majority of Filters leaning to one side of the market. If Filters are even, then we do not trade. Assuming we have a confluence of favorable Filters when the market begins its inevitable pullback, we begin the process of measuring that pullback. Once the pullback has qualified per our mathematical models, we then turn to our Triggers.
In other words, we look for a tactical entry after our strategic bias indicates a trade. Most important, even before we enter a trade, we determine where we would exit a trade if the scenario does not work out. Our stops are determined by recent market volatility.
- Trade with the trend
- Do not chase the market
- Wait for a counter move to the trend
- Enter a day trade when the market begins to reassert its trend
- Use PureTick.com Triggers and Filters to identify and support day trading opportunities
If you haven’t experienced a panicked loss caused by your initial buy delay, tardy entry into an upward move and your hesitation to cut your losses after you watch the market reverse and quickly decline, then you haven’t begun day trading yet.
Years of experience have taught me that the best time to lose money is when the market is in panic mode and since all markets are a zero sum game – that means that the best time to make money is when the market is in panic mode.
At Puretick.com, we exercise patience and let the pressure build on day traders that are not experienced enough to get stopped out quickly and accept their fate – and then we make our move. Using the Puretick.com Methodology™, when they panic, you can win.
Our goal is to set you up for success by providing top-notch training, trading education and community. Your job is to be coachable. PureTick.com is not for the faint-hearted. As you begin your journey with us, I am confident that:
- You will lose money
- You will feel fearful and greedy
- You will think you know better
- You will make mistakes
- You will veer from your plan
- You will want to quit
What’s important is that you recognize this is all part of the human condition. There is nothing more intense and rewarding than living the life of a day trader. If you embrace all that PureTick.com has to offer, and you make day trading & trading education your number one priority, I am also confident that:
- You will learn to think like a CEO
- You will self-manage your emotions
- You will build confidence
- You will feel empowered
- You will find camaraderie
Bottom line, your level of success will mirror your level of commitment. So when you want to quit, which you will – ask yourself, what resources are available to me? We have created a robust trading education program with the PureTick Academy, which offers training and education for all levels of experience and need– no matter where you’re at in your day trading business. We also have a FREE PureTick Pit training trading room where you can sharpen your skills and learn from the best everyday. Purchase the Jump Start Guide and join us today!
At PureTick.com we believe that professional day traders are trained, not born. You do not need special gifts to become a professional, consistent day trader. Your success will be dependent on the amount of disciplined effort and commitment that you put into learning and growing as a trader. If you commit yourself 100%, PureTick.com will commit 100% to supporting you in becoming the kind of trader you dream of. There are just a few things we ask you to consider for yourself and your trading education success:
- If you are a newbie day trader, sign up today for the FREE PureTick Pit Training Trading Room and purchase the Jump Start Guide and give yourself the training, knowledge and experience to be armed and ready for success.
- Ask yourself honestly if you are willing to make day trading your #1 priority? If trading takes second place to other jobs or careers, you will fail. Choose to act like the CEO of your own day trading business, because that is what you are.
- Invest in developing a winning mindset. If you are afraid of losing money, you will fail. Get professional coaching to help you shift the personal beliefs that are getting in your way and replace them with new positive behaviors that can support your success.
- Let go of what you think you know and your need to be right. If you need to make market predictions that come true, you will fail. If you feel the need to blame someone else, Day Trading is not an ego contest. It is a business. We expect you to treat this like a business.
- Practice good trading habits. It’s easy for day traders to get overwhelmed by the flurry of activity and miss opportunities to learn from their past trades. Keep detailed records about what you did, why you did it, when you did it, as well as what role your emotions and thoughts played in your trading decisions.
- Be aware and adapt. All day traders grow by adapting; they shed unprofitable strategies and habits over time in order to focus on other approaches that have been proven to work. Each afternoon, the best day traders can view their losses as a learning opportunity and set positive intentions for the next trading day.
- Get ready to become a predator. You must develop the trait to prey upon the weak. You will not be taking money from the successful pro day trader. You will be taking money from amateurs.
- Be respectful. Our live day trading room is a community. We support each other’s success and our day traders are serious about improving their results. They are aspiring professional day traders that want to grow by associating with others who share the same goals.